Protect your VMs with Acronis Backup 12 - the world's fastest, easiest virtual backup!
- NEW! Protect VMware ESXi & Microsoft Hyper-V - both on premise & remotely
- NEW! Achieve RTOs of 15 seconds or less with exclusive Acronis Instant Restore
- NEW! Back up all VMs/hosts via 1 unified web console accessible from any device
- NEW! Capture an entire host (including application data) with powerful 1-click imaging
- NEW! Back up unlimited VMs per host without any extra costs
- Restore anything in record time - files, application data, VMs, hosts, more!
- Restore to new, dissimilar hardware without complications
- Enjoy built-in replication & WAN optimization, failover, sandboxing & failback
- Enjoy unlimited P2V/V2V migrations (even from a different hypervisor)
- Disaster-proof your VMs with easy auto-backup to the ultra-secure Acronis Cloud
How does Acronis Backup 12 compare to Veeam? Network Testing Labs performed an independent review of both products, and determined that Acronis Backup 12 is:
- Over 60% faster
- Works better with more system types & environments
- Easier to use, more intuitive & more responsive
- Simpler licensing (per host, not socket) & significantly more affordable
Acronis Backup for Virtual Host is a free trial software application from the Backup & Restore subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2017-08-05. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64.
Acronis Backup for Virtual Host (version 12.5) has a file size of 9.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 153 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.